CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Guess Snow Days Make Us ALL A Little Crazy...

We had a snow day today.  Technically, it was an ice day, but you know what I mean.  Of course, these days always seem to fall when Jake is working until 9:00.  I was afraid I'd get a little stir crazy, but we had a great day.  None of us got out of our pajamas all day, and I even took a short nap (accidentally) with Joshie. 

I wanted to post these hilarious pictures of Luke and Max in the midst of, what they have termed, "The Karate Cup."  Who knows where they get these titles, but it was very entertaining.  As you can see, they were very dramatic.  I was directed to be the play-by-play announcer, and it was a free-for-all!  Max was declared the ultimate champion, and they both decided that "the karate cup has to become a Christmas tradition."  I guess every family has some weird traditions, but really??

I just heard on the news that school is closed again tomorrow.  I pray two days in a row won't put us ALL over the edge!

No comments: