CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

'Tis the Season for Christmas Cards!

For some reason, I've been a bit manic about Christmas this year.  Jake and I put up the tree BEFORE Thanksgiving!  We had good reasons.... he had to work, we were heading out of town, etc.  But by Thanksgiving night we had our outdoor lights up, too.  Then, a few nights ago, I decided that I needed to wrap presents.  That turned into me wrapping EVERY present I had bought at that point (yes, it took a while).  Jake stared at me from the couch with a concerned expression on his face.  But he knows better that to stand in my way when I get on a rampage!

Anyway, the one thing I haven't gotten around to yet is the Christmas card.  And so you can imagine my excitement when I saw these gorgeous Christmas card designs on my friend Amy's blog.  They are from Shutterfly, and there are so many that I really love, it's hard to choose just a few to share.  But here are some of my favorites.
I knew there wasn't much chance that we would have our sweet baby girl's referral photo in time to put it on our card, but I was still hoping!  I guess there's still a chance, but we have not quite been waiting 4 months and our agency has told us it will be 4 to 6 months before we can expect a referral.  But this is still a very special Christmas card, because it's our last card with the 3 boys before baby girl comes into the picture to rock their worlds!  I really like the way these three cards from Shutterfly let you put lots of pictures in the mix.  With our 3 boys, just one picture somehow doesn't tell the full story...

In case you are wondering why I'm telling you so much about our Christmas card, I'm showing you these cards because Shutterfly is offering a promotion to bloggers.  They are giving 50 free cards to people who will blog about their cards and show their designs on their blogs.  Of course, I am happy to oblige!  If you want more information about taking advantage of this great deal, click here:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010

To check out Shutterfly's Christmas card collection, you can click on this link:  http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards  You can also check out their other holiday cards at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards and you can see their calendars (something my family insists we make for them every year) at http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars .

Happy card shopping!




No comments: